四月 13, 2011

free wow bots cataclysm 2011

Leveling bot wow free; free wow bots cataclysm; WoW Leveling Bot 85; free wow cataclysm leveling bot; wow leveling bot cataclysm free.
: Freshleveling Completely new website, so might still have some bugs.Or you can look into the MMOwned Thread in trade section


EDIT: To obtain 10% discount, just contact their livechat when ordering and let them know that you simply come from MMOwned Or else you can contact them about the following IM’s:
MSN : freshleveling@hotmail.com
AIM : FreshlevelingSkype: Freshleveling

The order: $159 USD
I purchased 19 – 80 from them on the warrior (last class I need before cataclysm)
Levels: 19 – 80 Warrior1 Gathering skill to max, I chose Herbalism

Day 1: 19 – 34
First day is okay I suppose. Gathering skill is being leveled afterwards.

Day 2: 34 – 53
Quite some progress here already, level 53 and 200 gold.

Day 3: 53 – 64
Leveler reaches 64

Day 4: 64 – 73 + 1400 gold
Very impressed, good job fellas.

Day 5: 73 – 78 – 3400 gold
Quite nice progress, soon completed and incredibly nice leveling. I totally forgot to consider pictures in the other days?- but here you go, quest statistics..
An order experienced with very little trouble, I received an account secure the start,
however it was easily fixed. When paying I noticed the reputation for the payment was a classic acquaintance of mine. It had been an associate that was previously banned from MMOwned due to scamming, but I spoke with him and he assured me he had put that behind him, however that is why they are not getting best in sense of security. However I am still debating with myself if I trust them with my Main account for when cataclysm hits.
Wow Cataclysm Bot Mmoglider.org: On the cutting edge of the Wow Botting world, TRY IT NOW.

没有评论:

发表评论